Hello and welcome!
My name is Andrea Saliba and I am a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Health Coach and Group Fitness Instructor living in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My business is focused on holistic wellness and weight loss coaching for women. I educate my clients on the importance of a well balanced diet, including all food groups and most importantly, using tools for a positive mindset.
I became passionate about health and wellness after experiencing my own disordered eating habits and poor body image as a young teen. I used to believe that under eating was the best way to keep slim and that being slim would lead to greater happiness and fulfilment. Luckily, as the years progressed, I was able to ditch this old “diet culture” mentality and develop a new appreciation for food and what it can do for my body.
I want everyone to learn that food is not the enemy as I have. That certain foods provide fuel for our bodies, while others might drag us down. I want all of my clients who work with me to feel safe and secure in knowing that they should never feel guilty for eating outside of their “cleaner” eating routine and that life is all about balance.
As a busy Mother of four, you can often find me in my kitchen developing new healthy recipes for my family, those to which I also share with my social media community. I love public speaking and have spoken at many public events, corporate businesses and have even been a guest on Global TV Vancouver!
In 2020, I developed a fabulous wellness program called The 30 Day Wellness Journey . This program was designed to assist women with their weight loss journey, while educating them on the importance of proper nutrition, developing healthy daily habits and a positive mindset. I have also created a few wellness e-plans that can found here on my website in my shop.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to learn a little about me! I would love to connect and guide you towards a new foundation of health and wellness.
How you can work with me
- Join my 30 Day Wellness Journey Program
- Hire me for speaking and corporate wellness talks (virtual or in person)
- Media and Brand Partnerships
- Community Collaborations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist (Advanced Holistic Nutrition, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Certified Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach (Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach Program, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Fitness Theory and Registered Fitness Leader (BCRPA)
- Nominated as 1 of Canada’s top 100 Influencers in Optimyz Magazine 3 years in a row (2018, 2019, & 2020)
- Registered with Canadian Association For Integrative Nutrition (Registered Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, RHNP, RHNC, RHC)