My name is Andrea Saliba and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, Health Coach, Group Fitness Instructor and Mother of three children living in Vancouver, BC. I am also apart of the Nutrition Advisory Board and a regular contributor for Optimyz Magazine.
I have always been passionate about health and wellness from a very young age. Having suffered body complex issues in my early years along with chronic anxiety and negative thought patterns, I was inspired to pursue a career in the fitness industry. Exercise was always my one true outlet that managed my anxiety and taught me to appreciate and respect my body.
After the birth of my second child, I became curious about nutrition and health so I decided to go back to school and study Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. Studying holistic nutrition and health has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I came to realize that food is powerful and what we eat greatly impacts our health both physically and mentally. I believe that having gone through my own struggles in life was a necessary process in order to shape me into the leader I am today. I have coached many individuals to believe in their own self worth, capabilities and guide them towards a healthier relationship with food.
Today, my business is based around educating clients and public speaking on the topic of mind body connection. I am a firm believer that the thoughts we think and the belief system we have of ourselves can have a huge impact on the food and lifestyle choices we make. This is what inspired me to create a 6 week group nutrition and wellness coaching program for women called, Recenter Within.
Whether you are seeking insight on changing your eating habits, a basic meal plan or an all over lifestyle change, I can help guide you towards the results you want to achieve. You must first be ready to make a change within yourself. Change is something that must come from within because if you are ready, you will love the way you look and feel!
Credentials & Education
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist (Advanced Holistic Nutrition, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Certified Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach (Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach Program, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Fitness Theory and Registered Fitness Leader (BCRPA)
- Nominated as 1 of Canada’s top 100 Influencers in Optimyz Magazine 2 years in a row (2018 & 2019)
- Registered with Canadian Association For Integrative Nutrition (Registered Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, RHNP, RHNC, RHC)